Jen Minkman - YA Paranormal and Dystopian Author: My addiction to designing book covers (or having them designed)

vrijdag 22 januari 2016

My addiction to designing book covers (or having them designed)

I have a confession to make... I stopped window-shopping a long time ago, but I can't stop myself from trawling premade book cover sites and/or downloading stock photos that I could one day turn into book covers. I have at least 10 ideas for stories to write in the next year or two and I have just as many ebook covers waiting to accompany those stories, if not more. In some cases I haven't written a  SINGLE LETTER yet and still I do have an ebook cover :) And truth is, I'm so eager to show them off to the world!

So... I've dediced to share a few today. Please don't email me and beg me to write these stories ASAP, because the voices in my head are doing a pretty good job putting me under pressure already. I know: I should lock myself in my house for the next two years and only allow myself out again if I've got something to show for it. But for now, without further ado, I give you some of 'the covers that will inspire me to write their stories this year or the next!'






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten